ONLY ON LIMAOHIO.COM
For more local information on COVID-19, please visit LimaOhio.com/tag/coronavirus.
Get the shot
Ohio’s online vaccination planning portal shows who is eligible and which pharmacies, health departments, and mass vaccination clinics are closest to your home or work place. Visit gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov to schedule your appointment.
Where to Get a Vaccine in Allen County:
• Allen County Public Health at Knights of Columbus Hall, 810 S. Cable Road. Call 419-228-4636 to schedule an appointment.
• Bradfield Community Center by appointment. Call Health Partners of Western Ohio at 567-825-0226 to schedule an appointment.
• CVS Pharmacy, 900 Bellefontaine Road. Call 419-227-7970 or visit www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine to make an appointment.
• Lima Memorial Health System on the hospital’s main campus, 730 W. Market St. Call 419-998-4491 or visit www.limamemorial.org/vaccine to plan or check availability.
• Lima Memorial Health System Medical Park, 525 N. Eastown Road. Call 419-998-4491 or visit www.limamemorial.org/vaccine to make an appointment or check availability.
• Mercy Health-St. Rita’s Medical Center, 730 W. Market St. Call 419-996-5000 or visit www.mercy.com/mercy-health-monitoring-coronavirus-covid-19/covid-19-vaccine.
• Rite Aid Pharmacies: Visit www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier to schedule an appointment or call the pharmacy directly. Locations in Lima:
506 W. Market St., 419-222-7797
302 W. Robb Ave., 419-229-5846
1415 Bellefontaine Ave., 419-228-2296
3710 Shawnee Road, 419-991-2867
3230 W. Elm St., 419-221-3679
• Walmart, 2400 Harding Highway. Call 419-222-6828 or visit www.walmart.com/cp/flu-shots-immunizations to make an appointment.
• Bluffton Hospital, 139 Garau St. Call 419-358-9010 to make an appointment or visit www.bvhealthsystem.org to check availability. • CVS Pharmacy, 126 N. Main St. Call 888-300-4419 or visit www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine to make an appointment.
• Rite Aid, 940 Elida Ave. Call 419-695-8055 or visit www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier to make an appointment and check availability.
• Delphos Family Physicians, 1775 E. 5th St. Call 419-692-1055 or visit www.dfp.com to schedule an appointment or check availability.
As more supplies become available, more vaccination providers will join. For a full list of providers by state, see the vaccine dashboard at coronavirus.ohio.gov.
Who is Eligible?
• Anyone who is 40 years or older
• Adults who work in law enforcement, daycare, or funeral homes
• Pregnant woman
• Adults with obesity
• Adults with certain medical conditions including cancer, chronic kidney disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart disease, end-stage kidney disease, ALS, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, recipients of bone marrow transplants, recipients of organ transplants, sickle cell anemia, Down’s syndrome, cystic fibrosis, Muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, rare metabolic disorders such as phenylketonuria and Tay-Sachs, epilepsy and severe neurological disorders, Turner syndrome, Prader-Willis syndrome, fragile X syndrome and severe genetic disorders, severe asthma, alpha and beta thalassemia and serious heart defects that require specialized medical care.