HOUSTON, Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market study formulated by Data Bridge Market Research, presents a detailed analysis of the influential trends prevailing in this business sphere. Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market research report presents market data, such as trends, consumer behavior, and competitive analysis, in a way that allows businesses to identify opportunities in the market. The objective of the market research is understood very clearly before the creation of the report is started. Deep market research takes place to accurately analyze market dynamics that is included in the report. All the sections in this outstanding Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) market report are outlined properly that cover the Title page, Table of contents, Introduction, Background and methodology, Executive summary, Results, Conclusion, and Appendix.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the point-of-care testing (POCT) market which was USD 29 billion in 2021, would rocket up to USD 64.46 billion by 2029, and is expected to undergo a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period 2022 to 2029. In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team also includes in-depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Request to Download Sample of Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/point-care-testing-poct-market
Point-of-care testing is defined as testing that may be done in close proximity to the patient and allows a medical choice to be taken immediately based on the results and monitoring. Point-of-care testing (POCT), also known as with-patient testing, allows doctors to assess accurate real-time, lab-quality diagnostic results in minutes rather than hours. It guarantees that patients get the most effective and efficient care possible, whenever and wherever they need it.
POC tests are not as highly preferred as central laboratory tests because of low volume and high cost. This puts additional strain on the billing system, which must give distinct codes for POC tests. This might result in billing errors by inexperienced or newly hired employees and failure to enter data into the data management system due to mismatched test codes.
- Forecast Period – 2022 to 2029
- Historic Years – 2020 (Customizable to 2014 – 2019)
Key Market Players mentioned in this report:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc
- Instrumentation Laboratory
Access Full 350 Pages PDF Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/point-care-testing-poct-market?GNW/10Aug2022
- In January 2022, Roche introduced its Cobas Pulse System in select countries accepting the CE Mark. This is the latest generation of linked point-of-care solutions for professional blood glucose management from Roche Diagnostics.
- In October 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific announced that it had received FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to run COVID-19 tests with the Spectrum Solutions SpectrumDNA SDNA-1000 collection device, a high-throughput, automated COVID-19 testing system on the Amplitude Solution, using a new saliva sample collection method.
Core Objective of Point-of-Care Testing Market:
Every firm in the Point-of-Care Testing market has objectives but this market research report focus on the crucial objectives, so you can analysis about competition, future market, new products, and informative data that can raise your sales volume exponentially.
- Size of the Point-of-Care Testing market and growth rate factors.
- Important changes in the future Point-of-Care Testing Market.
- Top worldwide competitors of the Market.
- Scope and product outlook of Point-of-Care Testing Market.
- Developing regions with potential growth in the future.
- Tough Challenges and risk faced in Market.
- Global Point-of-Care Testing top manufacturers’ profile and sales statistics.
Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Segmentation:-
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Pregnancy and Fertility Testing
- Tumor/Cancer Marker Testing
- Infectious Disease Testing
- Drug-of-Abuse (DoA) Testing
- Prescription-based testing
Browse Full Report Along With Facts and Figures @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/point-care-testing-poct-market?GNW/10Aug2022
Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market, By Region:
The global point-of-care testing (POCT) market is analyzed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, product, technology, prescription, application and end-use as referenced above.
The countries covered in the point-of-care testing (POCT) market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
North America dominates the point-of-care testing (POCT) market because of the rapidly increasing COVID-19 cases in the U.S. and Canada and rise in the prevalence of infectious diseases. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of the development of healthcare infrastructure, rise in the adoption of miniaturized models and measures and higher prevalence of chronic and targeted diseases in the region.
Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Dynamics:
- Rising trend in prevalence of diseases
Chronic diseases and acute infections are on the rise in developing countries, owing to a lack of health awareness, poor medical infrastructure, and a sedentary lifestyle, among other causes. As a result of these circumstances, diagnosis and treatment are delayed, as the quality of care obtained. The need for point-of-care tests for rapid diagnosis is growing due to their convenience of use, cost-effectiveness, and small product size.
- Benefits related with OTC-based test
The point of care testing market for T.C. tests is expected to develop at a 7.1% CAGR through 2027, owing to an increase in OTC testing such as pregnancy tests and blood glucose tests that deliver results in a matter of seconds. These examinations do not necessitate the use of a skilled specialist and may be performed by individuals themselves, propelling the industry forward. The First Response kit, for example, is a quick pregnancy test that provides a response in 60 seconds. Accu-Chek active blood glucose metre kits also give customers with readings in 5 seconds, boosting market demand.
- Increasing incidence rate of diabetes
The rising incidence rate of diabetes and obesity, the point of care testing market for cardio metabolic testing is expected to surpass USD 5.3 billion by 2027. The percentage level of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) in red blood cell membrane is also determined by the cardiometabolic test. This also aids in the identification of new risk factors for cardiac arrest and other heart-related disorders.
Table of Contents: Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market
2 Market Segmentation
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insight
5 Market Overview
6 Covid-19 Impact on Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) in Healthcare Industry
7 Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market, by Product Type
8 Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market, by Modality
9 Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market, by Type
10 Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market, by Mode
11 Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market, by End User
12 Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market, by Geography
13 Global Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market, Company Landscape
14 Swot Analysis
15 Company Profiles
17 Related Reports
Get a Full Table of Contents with Charts, Figures & Tables @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=point-care-testing-poct-market
Regional Reports of Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market:-
- Asia-Pacific Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market, By Product (Glucose Monitoring Products, Cardiometabolic Testing Products, Infectious Disease Testing Products, Pregnancy and Fertility Testing Products, Tumor/Cancer Marker Testing Products, Urinalysis Testing Products, Cholesterol Testing Products, Hematology Testing Products, Drugs-of-Abuse Testing Products, Fecal Occult Testing Products, Rapid Coagulation Testing and Other POC Products), Application (Blood Transfusion, Cardiac Monitoring, Coagulation, Blood Glucose, Haematology, Non- Invasive SPO2 Monitoring, Non- Invasive PCO2 Monitoring, Whole Blood Analysis, Vital Sign Monitoring and Others), Platform (Lateral Flow Assays/Immunochromatography Tests, Dipsticks, Microfluidics, Molecular Diagnostics and Immunoassays), Prescription Mode (Prescription-Based Testing and OTC Testing), Testing Type (Immunoassays, Cell-Based Assays, Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing, Clinical Chemistry Assays and Hematology), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, Home Care, Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Pharmacies) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/apac-point-care-testing-poct-market
- Disposable Point-Of-Care Testing (POCT) Devices Market, By Product (Glucose Monitoring Devices, Cardiometabolic Monitoring Products, Infectious Disease Testing Products,Coagulation Monitoring Products, Pregnancy and Fertility Testing Products,Hematology Testing Products, Drugs-of-Abuse Testing Products, Fecal Occult Testing Products, Cholesterol Testing Products, Others), Technology (Dipsticks, Lateral Flow Assays, Molecular Diagnostics, Microfluidics, Immunoassays, Others), Prescription Mode (Prescription-Based, OTC), End User (Hospitals, clinics, Homecare, Research Laboratories, Ambulatory Care Centers, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-disposable-poct-devices-market
- Cardiac Point of Care Testing Kits Market, By Product Type (Cardiac Markers Test, Analysers), End-User (Research Laboratories, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), Prescription Mode (Prescription Based Testing, Over-The-Counter Testing), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cardiac-point-of-care-testing-kits-market
- Molecular Point Of Care Testing (Using NAAT) Market, By Product (Instruments And Consumables And Reagents), Indication (Respiratory Infections Testing, Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Testing, Gastrointestinal Tract Infections Testing And Others), End User ( Laboratories, Hospitals, Clinics, Home Care, Ambulatory Centers, Assisted Living Facilities And Others), Mode Of Testing ( Prescription-Based Testing And OTC-Based Testing), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Third Party Distributors, Online Sales) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-molecular-point-of-care-testing-using-naat-market
- Point of Care Diagnostics Market, By Platform (Lateral Flow Assays, Dipsticks, Microfluidics, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays), Prescription (Prescription-Based Testing, OTC Testing), End-User (Professional Diagnostic Centers, Home Care, Research Laboratories, Other End Users), Product (Glucose, Cardio Metabolic, Infectious Disease, Influenza, HIV, Hepatitis C, Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD), Healthcare-Associated Infection (HAI), Respiratory Infection , Tropical Disease, Other Infectious Disease, Coagulation, PT/INR Activated Clotting Time (ACT/APTT), Pregnancy and Fertility, Tumor/Cancer Marker, Urinalysis, Cholesterol, Hematology, Drugs-of-Abuse, Fecal Occult, Other POC Products) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-point-of-care-diagnostics-market
- Point of Care (POC) Lipid Test Market, By Product (Consumables and Instruments), Application (Hyperlipidemia, Hypertriglyceridemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia, Tangier Disease, Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Others), Mode (OTC-Based Testing and Prescription-Based Testing), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Research and Diagnostic Laboratories and Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-point-of-care-poc-lipid-test-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475