Vancouver, British Columbia, December 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The global nanopharmaceutical drug market is expected to be valued at $ 82.71 billion by 2027, according to Emergen Research’s latest analysis. The nanopharmaceutical drug market is experiencing high demand due to the growing burden of chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease and immunological diseases worldwide. The WHO (World Health Organization) has published statistics showing that the burden of chronic diseases is expected to increase by 57.0% between 2001 and 2001. It is expected that developing countries will be severely affected and represent 60.0% of the global burden of chronic disease.
An increase in health care spending and increased funding for health care R&D are significantly driving the growth of the nanopharmaceutical drug market. Health care spending in the United States reached $ 3.60 trillion in 2018, up 4.6% year over year. This increase in expenditure is partly faster from 2016 compared to the increase in 2017.
Get your FREE sample copy of the report with table of contents to understand the structure of the full report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/378
Key highlights from the report
- In September 2020, Tottenham Acquisition I Limited announced that it had signed a merger agreement with Clene Nanomedicine, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company involved in the development of a potential therapeutic nanocatalyst for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, as well as a nanotechnology-based therapy for microbial infections.
- Solid lipid nanoparticles are beneficial in controlling and targeted drug release. It offers advantages such as excellent biocompatibility, improved drug stability, high and increased active ingredient content, easy sterilization and improved scalability.
- The protein nanopharmaceutical drug sub-segment is estimated to have a market valuation of $ 14.00 ± 7.00 billion and the nucleic acid nanopharmaceutical market size is expected to be $ 7.00 ± 3.00 billion in 2020.
- Several academic research laboratories are making continuous advances in the field of nanopharmaceuticals, resulting in increased demand for nanopharmaceuticals.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR in 2020-2027. The increased investment by public and private companies in the development of health infrastructure and in the research and development of nanopharmaceutical drugs is fueling the growth of the market.
- The most important participants include Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Gilead Sciences Inc., Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, AbbVie Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi SA and Merck & Co. Inc. . Other.
ORDER NOW (Custom report as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/378
Emergen Research has segmented them Global Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market on the Basis of Type, Application, Distribution Channel, and Region:
- Outlook Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polymeric micelles
- Solid lipid nanoparticles
- Application Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cardiovascular / Physiology
- Anti-inflammatory / Immunology
- Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD; 2017-2027)
- Hospital pharmacies
- Offline pharmacies for retail
- Online pharmacies for retail
To identify key industry trends and read the full round-up, click the link: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD; 2017-2027)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Check out our related reports:
At the Silico Drug Discovery Market By workflow (discovery, preclinical tests, clinical studies), by product (consulting as a service, software as a service), by type of large molecule, by end user (contract research organizations, pharmaceuticals industry) and by region, forecasts for 2027
Human Microbiome Modulators Market By product (prebiotics and dietary supplements, probiotics and creams, medication), by application (infections, neurological disorders, cancer, dermatological, gastrointestinal, metabolic), according to regional forecasts up to 2027
Smart Drug Discovery Market By offer (software, services), by technology (machine learning, other technologies), by application (neurodegenerative diseases, metabolic diseases, immuno-oncology), by end-users (contract research organizations) and by regions, forecasts up to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and advisory firm that provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports, and advisory services. Our solutions focus exclusively on your purpose of pinpointing and analyzing changes in consumer behavior in various demographic and cross-industry areas and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across various industries including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, types, and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our customers are aware of the latest trends in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from various fields. Our industry experience and the ability to develop a specific solution for all research problems offer our customers the opportunity to secure an advantage over their respective competitors.
Corporate sales specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market