MONT TREMBLANT, Quebec, December 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – In September this year, Karma Shala Yoga Inc. launched an online yoga business that caught the attention of the Canadian yoga community. The website offers all of the elements of the leading international online yoga experiences as well as unique features including interactive Q&A with teachers and special guests and live events. Karma Shala Online is endorsed by some of the best yoga teachers in Quebec and offered in a fully bilingual format.
“Covid-19 has forced us to think differently. We saw a need in the online yoga world and created something special for our community, “said Melisande Turpin, President of Karma Shala Yoga Inc.” We wanted to not just post yoga videos, but the entire yoga studio experience recreate online. We wanted to bring our community together during this difficult time and couldn’t be happier with the result. “
Karma Shala Online Features:
- On-demand video library with over 150 yoga classes
- Many classes were filmed outdoors in the Laurentians Mountains
- Courses streamed live daily from the Karma Shala Mont Tremblant Studio
- Weekly live interactive Q&A with teachers
- Monthly interactive special events (concerts, wine tastings, etc.)
- Unlimited access to all items in a subscription
- A completely Canadian, completely bilingual experience
Karma Shala Yoga Inc: https://www.karmashala.ca/ is a yoga studio and online yoga experience based in Mont Tremblant, Quebec. The company was founded in 2015 and has been one of the leading studios in the province ever since. Serving thousands of Canadian and international customers every year. The online component Karma Shala Online was launched in September 2020 at https://online.karmashala.ca/.
Karma Shala Yoga Inc.