PARIS, April 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – ENTEROME SA, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel drugs based on its unique ability to decipher molecular interactions in the gut microbiome that affect human health, today announced that Pierre Bélichard, CEO, will give an overview of the company and take part in one-on-one meetings with institutional investors at the following conferences:
- European Biotech Investor Days: April 7th to 8th
- Jefferies Microbiome-based Therapeutics Summit: April 22
- Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference: June 1st to 3rd
Anne Dagallier, Enterome’s CBO, will be attending the following conferences and one-on-one meetings with potential business partners:
- Digestive Disease Week (DDW): May 21-23
- BIO International Convention: 14.-18. June
Head of External Communication and Investor Relations
Sylvie Berrebi /. Mark Swallow /. David Dible
Citigate Dewe Rogerson
Tel. +44 207 638 9571
Enterome is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel drugs based on the unique ability to decipher molecular interactions in the gut microbiome that affect human health. Enterome’s success is based on its unique ability to identify small proteins and peptides (“effectors”) from gut bacteria that may be of therapeutic benefit in humans.
Enterome is leveraging this unique ability to develop two promising pipelines of clinical and preclinical candidates with a focus on cancer, inflammatory and metabolic diseases:
- OncoMimics: Highly effective off-the-shelf immunotherapies against cancer (EO2401, EO2463). EO2401 is in Phase 1/2 clinical trials in patients with glioblastoma and adrenal tumors. EO2463 is close to entering clinical development for sluggish non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphoma.
- EndoMimics: A new generation of biologics against inflammatory diseases (EM101) and metabolic diseases such as type 2 diabetes.
These pipelines were built using Enterome’s highly efficient proprietary drug discovery platform, which uses machine learning and laboratory testing to query and decipher the world’s largest database of gut bacterial proteins, a unique resource for novel precision drugs.
In addition, Enterome’s clinical candidate Sibofimloc (also known as TAK-018) is advancing through Phase 2 clinical trials in Crohn’s disease. Sibofimloc has entered into a worldwide partnership with Takeda, with Enterome retaining a significant share of the profits in the US.
Enterome is headquartered in Paris, France) and is backed by leading venture capital investors.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at: www.enterome.com